Massey High School Charter
Please click here to view the Massey High School Charter.
Community Values Statement
The Board recognises the importance of the community within which it operates, and has adopted the following community values statement:
Massey High School supports the values of excellence, equity, respect, integrity and community. Massey High School acknowledges and supports the multi-cultural and diverse nature of its community. It strives to meet the needs of parents, students, tertiary educators and employers in providing an environment where students will not only achieve academically but who will leave secondary school well-rounded and with good citizen attributes.
Vision Statement - Seek the Heights
Student's are well prepared for life after school. In Seeking the Heights, Massey High School:
- Promotes lifelong learning.
- Equips students with the attributes to create a sustainable future for themselves.
- Empowers students to contribute positively to society.
- Provides opportunities to participate and excel in cultural, sporting and performing arts activities.
- Excels in teaching, learning and achievement through proactive, innovative and leading-edge educational programmes.
- Promotes a professional learning community at student, staff, parent, management and governance level.
- Equips students with leadership skills and attributes.