The fees for National Secondary School Qualifications 2017 are as follows:
- $76.70 per candidate (including GST) for entry for all NQF standards
- $30 per candidate (including GST) for each NZ Scholarship subject entry
- For International Fee Paying students the fees are $383.30 for entry for all NQF standards (not including Scholarship entries), and $102.20 for each Scholarship subject.
NCEA fees are payable directly to the school at the Bursar's office. Alternatively, you can visit our secure payment page on our school website to pay your fees online. This page is accessible via the Student and Enrolment sections of our website.
Students will not have access to their results until NZQA fees are paid. An additional late fee of $50 will apply in December for outstanding unpaid fees.
Candidates may qualify for financial assistance in the following cases:
- if there is more than one candidate per family at the same address and the total fees would exceed $200. (The maximum payable is $100 per child or $200 per fee payer.)
- if the student or caregiver is eligible for a community services card
- if the student or caregiver receives a Work and Income or Study Link benefit
Financial Assistance forms are available from the school office or via the NZQA website (www.nzqa.govt.nz).