What is the Sports Performance & Development Programme about?
- Sports Conditioning
- Physical Development
- Elite Athlete Development
- Establishing Good Discipline
- Understanding Sport as a Science
Who is involved?
- Led by qualified passionate staff
- Experienced Community Coaches
- Supported by the Principal and Board of Trustees
- Athlete Nation
How do the classes work?
- Juniors: 5 classes per week: 2 practical sessions and 3 Theory
- Seniors: 5 classes per week: 2 practical sessions and 3 Theory
Where does it happen?
- Rugby & Soccer fields
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Weights Training Room
- Movement Studio
- Astro-turf Multi-Court
- Cricket Nets
- Sports Pavilion
- New Classrooms
How do I join?
- Nominations from Primary Schools
- Application forms are available:
- When you complete an Application for Enrolment - here
- Application for Sports Performance & Development - here. Please complete this form only if you have completed the Application for Enrolment and have not yet completed the application for Sports Performance & Development.
- Practical Assessments