Application For Enrolment - 2020 Students
Thank you for expressing an interest in our school
Please click here to complete Massey High Schools Application for Enrolment Online.
For further information in relation to subjects available in 2020, for Year 9 students, please click here.
You will need the following documentation to complete your application:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of address (must be recent power, phone or rates account or rental or purchase agreement).
- If not born in New Zealand, proof of citizenship/residency/student visa. If on a student visa, parent’s work visa is also required.
- If possible a copy of the student's immunisation information.
If you are applying for Summit you will also require the following:
- A letter of reference outlining the students suitability for the Summit Leadership programme.
- A personal statement (maximum 200 words) outlining why you would like to be part of the Summit Leadership Programme.
- OPTIONAL: One sample of creative writing.
- Visual Arts Applicants: REQUIRED: A portfolio of 2-4 pieces of your best work. Pieces (or photos/scans of pieces) should be presented on A4 paper or may be submitted electronically.
- Performance Arts Applicants REQUIRED: Please submit with this application a short (less than 4 minutes) digital recording of a representative performance (dance, drama or music).
- Mathematics & Science: Please provide supporting documentation
Please note completion of the Online Application for Enrolment does not complete the enrolment of the Student. You will be prompted at the end of the application to select a date and time to come in for an interview.
Interviews are completed with Parent/Guardian and the Student you are enrolling.
The enrolment interview will take around 10 – 15 minutes and is a great opportunity to discuss your student’s learning requirements or strengths or ask any questions you may have.
As we have an enrolment scheme, all In-Zone enrolments are confirmed on enrolment.