Out of Zone Application For Enrolment - 2020 Students
Thank you for expressing an interest in our school. Please click here to complete the Application for Enrolment.
Because you do not live within the home zone specified in the school's enrolment scheme your application will be subject to the selection procedure specified in the Education Act 1989.
The Act states that:
• First priority must be given to students who meet the criteria for enrolment in an approved special programme run by the school. Our school has no such programme.
• Second priority must be given to siblings of current students.
• Third priority must be given to siblings of former students.
• Fourth priority must be given to children of former students. .
• Fifth priority must be given to children of board employees.
• Sixth priority must be given to all other students.
In situations where the number of applicants exceeds the number of places available for out of zone students, selection will be by ballot. If a ballot is required at our school, it will be held on Wednesday 11 September 2019 and will be supervised by a sworn member of the Police. Within three school days of this date, the school will send you a letter informing you of the outcome of the ballot. If your application has been successful, you will be asked to confirm your acceptance or rejection of the offered place within 14 days of the date on the school's letter. If you do not respond within the 14 day period, the place will be offered to the first person on the waiting list established by the ballot.
Applications for Out of Zone Enrolment close Wednesday 4 September 2019.