Year 13 Graduation - Class of 2022
All you need to know about the Year 13 Graduation Ceremony.
DATE: Friday 4th November 2022
TIME: 9:30 am - 11:20 am (Students begin seating process at 8:45 am)
PLACE: BRPAC (Performing Arts Centre)
DRESS: Formal/very smart casual (please keep clothing suitable for walking on stage. Not too short, tight, revealing or disrespectful).
WHO'S INVITED: Year 13 Graduates and their supporters, incl parents/caregivers, friends or family.
- Year 13 Graduates: are to arrive and be seated in alphabetical order - first in tutor classes and then by last name - from 8:45 am onwards. There will be name stickers on the seats for them to find. Everyone will need to be fully seated before 9:20 am.
- Supporters: Parents and/or caregivers are cordially invited to attend and will be able to sit in the back section. Other friends or family may also take seats at the back.
- MCs: Deputy Head students: Tahlya Waikiki and Matthew Webster will be running the show including leading MC duties and giving the final speech(es).
- House Captains: will read out the names of their respective House graduates.
- Deans and Year 13 Tutor teachers are invited to be there on stage to shake the hands of their graduates.
We look forward to celebrating this wonderful achievement with our Class of 2022 Graduates!