Senior School Ball 2022
Senior Ball Permission Forms are now live via the Parent Portal. These are accessible via PARENTS/CAREGIVER access only. All details have been sent to the parent/caregiver email address we hold on file.
Please do NOT make payment via internet banking or at the Bursars office. Ticket purchase process is shown below:
How to Request to Attend:
- Access permission slips. This can be done by:
- Visiting the ‘Parent Portal’ - masseyhigh.bridge.school.nz/ and then selecting Permission Slips
- Using the SchoolBridge App and then selecting Permission Slips.
- Complete the details request in the form, including those for outside partners (if applicable)
- Click on the Green ‘Complete’ button at the bottom of the page. Clicking on save will not submit your permission slip.
- Your application will then be reviewed by the deans and if approved parents/caregivers will be sent a link to purchase ticket(s) online - this is not an automatic process.
- Ticket purchases MUST be made online with a debit or credit card not via direct credit or at the bursars office.
- On completion of online payment, a confirmation email which contains a PDF of your ticket(s) will be sent to the Parent/Caregiver email address entered in our system, from which you can print your ticket(s). A paperbased copy of the ticket MUST be provided at the door, on the night.